Friday, October 26, 2007

Its Fall somewhere..........



Its not here, but I certainly had a taste of it in CT........beautiful fall colors starting to show.....Im jealous, all we have here is smoke and haze......can I say I had so much fun checking out this old cemetary.......one headstone said died in 1700!!!!! You all know my fascination with old cemetaries, can I say I was in heaven, without it sounding too wierd?
Tracey and I had fun with Debbie and Errol........go here to see his adventures ......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG those trees are beautiful. Thanks now you make me homesick. I always loved fall in the midwest. Nothing is more beautiful than trees turning colors.
Are those animals chocolate?? LOL!!

Dar Kaso said...

Hi Deb, I wont rub it about how beautiful the fall colors are here in the WV mountains.

Love that you Getaway post is all about the food, too funny.

It was great meeting you, hope you and G are having lots of fun.