Monday, October 29, 2007

More fall from New England.....


Thelma and Louise stopped by a farm stand on the way back to CT.....I have never seen such glorious pumpkins, and for practically nothing too, here in Cali I would pay dearly for a beautiful pumpkin like these....I think Martha must get her pumpkins here.......
There are a few fires still burning, but the skies are finally blue today and I can see the mountains...........and I think its safe to walk again without risking an asthma attack........
Miss Piggy had to get into the act........
Beautiful fall day.....for Cali anyways.....makes me want to make pumpkin bread....chili....eat candy apples.......but I will settle for a long walk.



Miss you New England, you are lovely in the fall.

1 comment:

glenni said...

you got GREAT photos of that pumpkin stand/farm. THAT was one fun drive!!!!