Thursday, October 11, 2007

Unfinished stuff.......



I did not realize all the projects I have started and not finished, this is just the tip of the ice berg, but these are going with me to getaway, see, they are all packed up and ready to go.....I WILL NOT start another project until I finish these, and all the other ones I didnt take a picture of..........I will not buy more paper, or anything, until I finish these projects, I mean it!!!!!
Its only a few days til I head for New England, then Glenni and I begin our road trip down to the outer banks.......and I get to see my girl Tracey!!!!!
on another note, I would post a pic of Sadie, but she was so busy this morning uprooting potted plants and eating poop, that she decided to take a nap..............yup, you heard me........

3 comments:

glenni said...

LOLOLOL, don't we all have some of these unfinished items in our stash???? and eating poop????? no sadie noooooooooo!!!!!! LOLOLOL

Cheryl said...

Love all your projects!! I'm quilty of starting and not finishing... but I'm trying to fix that. Have a wonderful time on your trip.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have a lot of work ahead of you. Have fun, I know you will!! Love that house your staying in. WOWZER!!! I think I could move into that place.