Friday, October 5, 2007

Mail call..........


Yippeee, the new Sew Somerset magazine that I have been waiting for arrived!!!!!! Not sure if there are a lot of things I like in it, but there is inspiration, and ideas....and hey, Im a magazine junkie anyways, so I cant wait to really sit and go thru it, I have only had a chance to leaf thru it really fast, Im a puppy momma ya know!



Here are a few more Halloween treasures.......although my pics still stink, Im too lazy to use my other camera, that means I have to resize, and I'd rather have a root canal............

I entered the chocolate swap over at Sharons...couldnt resist....now this is a swap you can sink your teeth in, yummy decadent chocolate........NO Whitmans Samplers here, lol.......

OK off to the beauty parlour where my gal will work her magic and poof, the gray is gone!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFLOL!!! You would rather have a root canal instead of resize a photo??? OMG you are crazy!!