Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What do you get.........?



When you take one house on the beach.......27 crazy women.......an abundance of alcohol.....lots of pizza.......the best brownies on the face of the earth....and the funniest entertainment this side of saturday night live...........you get the best time ever!!!!!!!!!
OMG, I have not laughed so hard in a long time!!!!!!
It all started with a road trip .......Jillian and Blonde chick with good intentions...but those damn brownies............another road trip home, Thelma and Louise, I only "almost" rear ended 2 cars......learned cold turkey how to navigate bridges........lived thru Stellas melt down on the G Washington Bridge, several panic attacks later, we made it home in one piece......thanks Louise for another great road trip ..............
Things I learned this week that I never knew......the atlantic is warmer than the pacific.....2 crazy gals dont need no freakin GPS.....pumpkin donuts ROCK.......27 women in the same house CAN get along totally.....and monkey farts are the bomb!!!!!!!!

More tomorrow, but this chicks still on New England time, and that means bedtime for me............great pics to come from the rest of my trip.........and Trace, was that a FULL MOON I saw??????????????

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more...Getaway 2.0 here we come!

glenni said...

omg, makes me laugh out loud! GREAT photos!!!!!! great memories!!!!!

Vee said...

glad you made it home safely!!
i can't wait for next year's getaway!! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had the best time. Isn't it fun to get together with a bunch of girls?? Nothings better. And check out all that booze!!!! Have you signed up for the next AA meeting yet?? I hear they have a good one close to you. LOL!!!

Doe said...

Sounds like you had a BLAST!!!!