Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sweet........


OK, look real close, thats little Sadie May snuggled up to Little Cheech...who doesnt look so little does she in comparision. Sorry about chopping Little Cheechs face off, its such a cute face too! This is how they took a nap.....this is a first.....as much progress as Cheech has made, she still likes her space, so when she let the baby cuddle up to her, and really slept, I was a little surprised, but very pleased. Last night the baby got lost in the back yard, can I say I was a little steamed looking for her, especially because I thought she was lost in the area where the blackberry bush has grown crazy huge, and the stickers were sticking me like crazy, and of course I could not find a flash light, God help us if there is an earthquake, I must have looked til I was on the verge of tears, then my big hunka burnin love found her, ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE YARD!!!!! Its not easy finding 2 pounds of fur in the dark........and by the way, do ya wanna know what my hunk did first thing this morning BEFORE he went to work????? He tore out that berry bush, yes he did!!!!! Can I tell you how much I love that man!!!!!!! Anyways, back to the picture.....there are several of you out there that cannot fathom what 2 pounds looks like.....so look at Sadie next to Cheech, cheech is about 12 pounds.....shes a big fat girl....so now does that give it a little more perspective......she is bigger than a hamster yet smaller than a bunny.......
OK enough about my baby......I will take more Fall decor pics and post them tomorrow, the garage is looking spiffy and I can find things now.....

3 comments:

glenni said...

ok, bigger than a hampster but smaller than a bunny, helps to put the wee one in perspective. she is adorable!!!! a big ear scratch to cheech for being a good big sister! and yeah joe!!!!!! THAT was a good way to score some woo points!

Cheryl said...

She is so sweet. Makes me want one!

Anonymous said...

Love that swag/or whatever you call it. LOVE IT!!! Aren't you the talented one. Yes you are!! And I agree with Cheryl that puppy looks so sweet. But I do not want one. LOL Cheryl can have it.