Monday, September 17, 2007

Indulge me........


I just had to post this pic of Sadie with her new toy......I promise I wont be the mom who talks about her first everything, but this is just so dang cute isnt it????
I have accomplished nothing today...oh, I shouldnt say that, I played with Sadie, I sat in the sun and watched her play, I took pictures while she played....I sat in the sun again waiting for her to pee pee....and its so nice outside I just stayed out there, I laid on the grass and watched a couple of hawks soaring overhead, drooling no doubt at the bite size morsel playing in my front yard........then a big butterfly flew over me, and I watched a very cool bird hang out in my tree, I will look him up in my bird book.....and as I enjoyed myself, I realized I dont do this often enough, lay on the grass and take it all in, and it made me realize I need to do it more, it made me happy, it made me grateful, it made me smile.
On a darker note, I was attacked today, as I was getting in my car, there were witnesses to the attack, Chelsey saw it, and so did the man across the street, they saw the whole thing, they even saw the attacker as he fled, thats how big he was, he was the biggest, grossest grasshopper I have ever seen, and he came at me from behind, just as I opened my car door. He hit me on my shoulder, I didnt know what it was at first, so of course I screamed, the poor man across the street tried hard not to laugh, and Chelsey, well, lets just say I think she peed her pants she was laughing so hard.........and the man felt the need to let me know the attacker had landed on my next door neighbors driveway....Im telling you, it was as big as a bird!!!!!! I did not feel the need to go have a closer look........lets just say Im watching my back!
OK, I still have not done any work today, the babys napping, I need to get busy, Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that puppy? No I don't want one but still it's too cute. And what the heck attacked you???? LMAO!!!!