Wednesday, September 12, 2007

oh my aching back....and other stuff....



It was hot yesterday, but I needed to work outside....look, Joe made these cool shelves for my plants, so I set out to get all the pots up on them, omg, Im paying this morning.....but I had fun and it looks good.....and whenever Im barefoot, and walking in water and on wet grass, I feel younger, so young in fact that I forgot how old I really am, and now this morning I cant bend over!!!!!!!

Check out these cool button flowers Glenni and I made while I was back there on vacation....she brought out jar after jar of old vintage buttons, and she said, "go for it".........so I went for it, are they not the coolest!!!!!



AND while I was back there she could not resist giving me my Christmas present early, lol, she found this awesome necklace at Brimfield and thought of little old me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it on the cream blouse, so dainty, and I love it on the black, so cool.....thanks girlfriend, you are the BEST!!!!!!!

In other news, I met Julie and her hubby and thier darling little blondie daughter, and Ruby thier dog down at Victoria Gardens for yogurt night before last.....Joe and I drove down, they walked.....we clicked, shes awesome, and we "get each other"........so nice to have a friend/artist living close enough to share our ideas, work, etc..............
OH, I almost forgot, if any one out there wants a Boston Terrier puppy, let me know, we have a boatload, lol...........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the button flowers. Too cute!!! I need a bouquet of those. Don't you love Victoria Gardens? I could shop there all day long.
And is that your big old foot? LOL

glenni said...

you had me at hot and barefoot, i'd rather have that than cold and socks.....still loving our fleurs!!! your pots look great!!!!! are they all out front?