Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back to the Grindstone.....


As promised, the pigs were reunited!!!!! Iam blogging out of order, I still have pajama party pics to post, and giftie pics, but I will do that tomorrow...for now, heres a few vacation pics...........

This peace sign was in Central park in honor of John Lennon, I took it for you Glenni!

We went to Sernedippity in NYC and had the frozen hot chocolate, if you ever go, make it a must do!!!!!

We spent fun days relaxing on the beach, swimming in the lake and kyaking, thanks Glenni for bringing it over ...we had a blast......although I missed kyaking with you!!!!!

Went to work today, it sucked.........I want another vacation!!!!!!
Back tomorrow with mpre PJ party pics!!!!!

5 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

OMG were you getting a seaweed scrub?? LOLOL

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! Love the black and white. Nice effect. Cute piggies! Glad they are reunited, lol.

Sherry said...

Looks like you had a great time! I LOVE the Imagine Peace sign! Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Read you were hitting the East Coast. Where else did you go? Or did you just stick around the NY area?

Jen

glenni said...

thanks for the peace sign!!! imagine htere's no people... can i make up my own words :) sooo glad you had a great time (without me)...