Saturday, September 20, 2008

More Spritzer fun.......


I had a visitor today at work, I was spritzing away, and who should show up but the famous Ms. Red Geranium, fresh off her trip to Vegas, still with Maries scent on her hand......she let me touch it, I was honored!!! She brought me yummy candy, and omg I would not even share it with my co workers......Sharon was so thrilled, she got to see Donny and Marie, and little did she know, she was soon to meet Gwen, YES, Gwen came in to help me sell her latest perfume, so not only does Sharon have Marie all over her hand, shes got her hand all over Gwen!!!!!!

I never knew Gwen was soooooo TALL!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever seen such BIG lips? Pass the botox please.....

Everyone wanted thier picture with him, whoops, I mean her.....

wow, those legs.............those BICEPS.......Gwen baby, I wanna be all over you, ya ya ya......
Just another day in the life of a spritzer!

7 comments:

[chelsey marie] said...

fun fun fun....gwen was HOTT!

Debbie said...

LOL isn't Gwen HOT...looks like you all were having fun.

Kris said...

Gwen is freaking me out a little!!!!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

OMG that was toooo much. He uh she uh I mean he really did have BIG lips. LOLOL!!! And what?? No mention of your give away on this post??

Nancy said...

Does the give away involve tea with Gwen? Enter me!!!

Kris said...

Hi Momma...I saw your post on my blog. Yes indeedy, I love red, just as I know Sharon does, and I read that you do as well. I used to have a bright fire engine red Volkswagon Van and I LOVED it! Red is the accent color all throughout my house, a sort of brown, barn red. Such a fun and happy color!
: )

Cheryl said...

What a great post!!!! :-)!