Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Pigs vacation........

Recently the pig and I traveled to Ct. to spend a week with my daughter, the pig was very happy to get to see TaTa again, its been awhile since the pig had traveled.

It's a good thing they have our drink of choice in Ct.....

In Ct. they have a place called Stew Leonards.....its a good thing they dont have one here, those apple cider donuts are too die for, and the pig ate way too many!!!!!!

Thank goodness there was a computer to keep up with the bloggy world out there!!!!!


Uh Oh, it looks like the pig has been spending time with Richard......
until next time, the pigs back on the kitchen counter......and Im on a diet!

4 comments:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

So, where in CT were you hanging out? I know Stew Leonard's very well... the one on the Berlin Turnpike (Newington). I'm not familiar with their other 2 CT locations. I'm CT born and raised and still here!

Jen :)

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Oh lordy that Richard. LOLOL!!! Better watch that. I'm just sayin.
Did you bring home some of those doughnuts??

Karen said...

Mmmm. Must be a story behind the pig.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I live in Connecticut too but on the opposite end of the state from "punkiepie". I'm within walking distance to what we call "Zoo Leonards" in Norwalk - because that's what it's always like there - A Zoo! Although I do have to admit that I end up shopping there about once a week - only because it's the closest store to my house. My daughter, Frannie is looking forward to going there this coming week because that's when they open their Halloween hayride!

Have you entered my Halloween contest/giveaway yet? There's still time.

S.W.A.K.
www.CuteStuffInside.blogspot.com