Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Spa Day.............


My daughter and I recently spent the day at Glen Ivy, its a day spa about 1/2 hour from my house. They have all kinds of spas, mineral baths, roman baths, and beleive me, we sat in all of them, all day till we were wrinkled up prunes!!!!

They have a nice cafe there, and we shared some nachos for an afternoon snack.....

This is one of the pools they have there........

They are famous for thier red clay mud baths....you rub the red mud all over your body then you bake in the sun...

We had a wonderful relaxing day... thanks Sharon.....we try to get out there a few times a year, I dont know why I dont go more often.....its the best place to veg out...and the way the summer is hanging on here I may get a couple more trips in...anyone wanna join me?????? I know its Glennis fav place to go when she visits cali.......
Its was horrid hot again today, will it ever cool down....hope its cooler where you are!

5 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your day at the spa. It's a pretty place.
Hugs!

Kris said...

I LOVE Glen Ivy. I have been going there since I have lived in Corona, 25 years. When my daughter was getting married, and we were planning her wedding, I went once a week! I don't get the chance to go as often anymore, but I try to go once a month or so. I love the birds, the peace and quiet, the pools, the plants, the tea!! Just love it.

quilterpolly said...

I here you...I am so tired of the heat...I was sweating like a piggy last night. What is up with this? I thought fall was here...Or is it my pre menaposal...na it is just to hot... Glad you had fun at the spa...See me sitting on the edge of my seat raising my hand and saying ohohoh...I want to go...How awesome it would be:)

glenni said...

i.am.beyond.jealous.JEALOUS.simply jealous.
i am wearing a yummy sweater, now are you jealous too?????

Ginger Patches said...

Oh what a fun day! I need to do that soon!!