Thursday, September 11, 2008

PJs Gifties and let's dispell the rumor!


OK, I think theres a rumor floating around blogland by a certain sista of mine, and I think I need to refresh her memory.......YES there was a few drinks consumed at the pajama party, and here is proof.....now just how did Miss Geranium end up on the floor I ask.........

Could THIS be the reason???????????

Here are the awesome gifties exchanged at the party, such handmade goodness!!!!!!! Nancy made the most adorabel pillowcase I have evern seen, I took it on my vacation and slept on it every night! and she also made us cool purses with our template for the quilt she taught us inside, and the best little polka dot credit card holder WITH a starbucks card inside, which is all gone so I cant show it,lolol...

Sharon made us bags, bags and more bags, the coolest Halloween purse, with little purses made out of Halloween fabric, a darling little zippered pouch that had titanium scissors and a pack of needles in it.......plus a big cellophane wrapped gift with a tray, candys, a frame, just so much yumminess...and she even got us matching tee shirts which I think you can see over at her blog....
And last but certainly not least, Beth got us a cool bag full of Bath and Body goodness and she knit us a washcloth.....
I love my sistas!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Ginger Patches said...

You got a quilt as a runner up present??? WOW!! I love those Betz White cupcakes too. I even got the book so I could make one for the swap and omg it came out so awful lol!!! Love that stitchery too. What a fun swap huh?

Red Geranium Cottage said...

And.............I LOVE YOU TOOOOO!!!!!!! Yes I do. :-)
And when did I fall????? LOLOL!! Ok now you made me smile. Thanks. I knew you'd do it.