Friday, September 12, 2008

Just random stuff.........


Is it fall yet???? Sure looks like it from all the fall magazines, and I will pretend, but it is still in the 90s here in Cali.....these new fall magazines are such eye candy, I cant wait to sit down and devour them!

Isnt this cup awesome.....Ms. No Blog who now has a blog gave it to me, and I love it. Now I cant wait for a road trip.......Glenni....lol...whenever you are ready road trip partner!!!!

Speaking of Glenni, she told me about these awesome wire picture thingys at Pier One, one of my fav stores, so of course if Glenni speaks it, I must have it, and so I ran down and got a couple. Not sure yet if I want it diagonal or horizontal?

Is my life, I mean my calender a mess or what? Its out of control, I must work on it soon and make it the work of art I know it can be.......

I love crows, I dont know about you , but they are so prim, I have them all over my house......
Have a great weekend everyone, and I hope where ever you are, fall is in the air!

7 comments:

glenni said...

lololol, i must just say a big thanks for always listening :)
and i'll trade you my chilly foggy 60's new england weather for your 90's!!!! i am sooo in love with my wire photo hanger thingy, but i have to add that i wouldnt have been in pier one with the girls except we NEEDED to get the dream sign like you have in your home. a cool find begets another cool find! now ask me if my dream sign has been hung up yet HA!

Carla said...

Love those crows. I have a pattern similar but can't remember the maker off the top of my head.

Ginger Patches said...

I have those same mags except for the 2 on the left...am I missing out? I love those wire picture holders I have a friend who has them up vertically like 3 in a row and it looks cool.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Road trip, did someone say road trip?? Love the mug!!
And that's a great wire thingy for your photos. Put it the other way!! LOL Not that you asked my opinion or anything.
I'm loving all those fall mags too. But it's still sweaty over here. YUCKO!!!

Nancy said...

Sharon and I road trip and we have matching road trip cups.

Tina said...

hi! thanks for stopping by my blog and helping me celebrate 100 posts. let's hope we get some cooler weather, but you know how it is in October in So. Cal! ...there's probably not much hope!

quilterpolly said...

thanks for visiting my blog. Your e-mail doesn't come up so I couldn't reply to you in the e-mail. I had fun with the basket using my scraps:)
Polly